‘No human being, now or before, can remain or make one’s life without relating to the world. Relating is both inevitable and a necessity. When it is inevitable, then one should necessarily know how to relate without being bound.
A relationship is built only by relating and it involves understanding. When you understand your own limitations, your mind and everything about it is very clear to you, then you accept the other person’s virtues and are kind to his or her limitations. You then have appreciation, love, compassion, understanding and freedom in relationship.’ – Swami Dayananda
- What does ‘relating’ mean?
- Recognition of facts brings freedom in relationship
- All that counts in a relationship is understanding
- A relationship is built only by relating
- Understanding accommodates everything
Dit boekje is een uitgave van Arsha Vidya Research and Publication Trust.